[Marketing] Swiss Geoscience meeting

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Wed Nov 12 04:19:30 EST 2008

Hi all,
about the SGM 2008 (Friday 21st – Sunday 23rd November 2008,
http://geoscience-meeting.scnatweb.ch/sgm2008/)

- I arranged an OSGeo booth.
I have already downloaded the flyers of the projects and of OSGeo.
I will print and distribute them to participants.
It would be nice to have a also a poster to put on the back (where to
get it if exist?).

- I also have a presentatio on GFOSS and OSGeo software.
It would be really helpful if someone can provide me a general
presentation of OSGeo and their projects (overview).

For the stats: currently we have more then 500 participants.

Waiting for your support :-D

Maxi

Dr. Massimiliano Cannata
Environmental & Geomatic Engineer

Institute of Earth Sciences - SUPSI
Trevano, C.P. 72, CH-6952 Canobbio, SWITZERLAND

Tel:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 14
Fax:    +41 (0)58 / 666 62 09
E-mail: massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch

Web: