[Marketing] Exhibition Pack

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 06:25:06 EST 2008

Thanks Tyler for putting numbers in.
What we need to complete the budget is a quantity column.
How many conference packs do we need to create (I reckon 1 per local
group = 20)?
And how many conferences do we support per year. Again, I reckon 2 per
local group per year = 40. Plugging these figures into to the budget and
we don't leave much budget for anything else.
Attached is a spreadsheet with a quick sketch at what I'm talking about.