[Marketing] Meeting next week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 06:40:37 EDT 2008

I've started a meeting agenda here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#Meetings

    Agenda

Please add items to this agenda as you go. Anybody can add items here,
you do not have to be a member of the Marketing Committee.

    * Roll call
    * How should we spend the Marketing budget?
          o Cameron suggests building an exhibition pack for
            conferences, which needs to be co-funded by local sponsors.
            (as per:
            http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2008/10/creating-geofoss-distribution-pipeline.html
            )
    * ... (add items to agenda here)