[Marketing] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [ESSI] opportunity at AGU - joint eGY/ESSI booth

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Oct 22 10:01:13 EDT 2008

Helena Mitasova wrote:
> Should we take advantage of the offer from
> the earth_and_space_science_informatics group
> http://www.agu.org/focus_group/essi/index.html
> and distribute at least some OSGeo flyers at the ESSI booth
> at the AGU conference? There will be an OSGeo session
> and AGU expects to have 15,000 participants, so the conference
> is huge. I plan to be there.
>
> Helena

Helena,
thanks for the tip, surely we should do this, it is a great idea and opportunity!

Marketing,
how to coordinate? Anybody interested in taking a lead? The usual procedure, set up a Wiki page, add yourself as event owner and then try to get all to contribute content for flyers (they need updating badly by now).

Best regards,
Arnulf.