[Marketing] Re: Where 2.0 2009

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:10:04 EDT 2008

Paul,
I agree where 2.0 is certainly a conference worth attending. And you
frame the business case well. "Spend money marketing at Where 2.0 and
expect sponsorship". Are you willing to hazard a guess at possible
revenue gained from the conference?

I suggest you read the "Howto set up an OSGeo stand" wiki for ideas. (ah
- wiki not written yet, gosh it would be great if someone wrote it).

Nathalie,
I'd like to hear a response from locals on this, but in Australia OSGeo
and Autodesk have exhibited next to each other a number of times and it
worked well for us.