[Marketing] Re: [OSGeo-Edu] Call for Papers - AAG 2009

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Oct 31 08:41:10 EDT 2008

Alex,
thanks for the good work here, this sounds promising.

Two little details. We try to maintain our brand name written as "OSGeo", so please alway use it with the "OSG" in capitals and "eo" ins small letters.

If you produce paper or poster or banner please use the updated version available in SVN as SVG, PNG and EPS. Be careful when using EPS, depending on the software the colors mess up (it does not work for me using Kubuntu und GIMP). This information has not yet propagated throughout all sites (my bad, will hopefully fix it this weekend).

Best regards,
Arnulf.