[Marketing] Marketing Chair position vacant

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 3 11:01:40 EDT 2008

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:

...asking:

Who would be interested in taking over the lead for the Marketing committee?

> For the time being I can continue to (not :-) schedule meetings and
> function as chair but this is not very efficient and I believe that we
> could do a lot better with a more savvy and consistent lead. There is
> plenty of time to come up with something as I will not be in the office
> for the next two weeks. I suggest that we meet after that on Wednesday
> third of September, please someone add the date and time to the Wiki.

Nobody took the chance so that I schedule the next meeting for 2008-09-10 14:00 UTC - find the link here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#IRC_Meeting

We can meet earlier or later if there is interest and commitment from any other time zone.

Please add your items to the agenda at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Committee#Agenda

Best regards,
Arnulf.