[Marketing] Event Owner for FOSS4G - please vote

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:28:32 EDT 2008

Ok, lets get the ball rolling.

Following on from on and off list emails:

I propose that $3K US is set aside to cover costs of sending Tim Bowden
to FOSS4G 2008 where Tim will coordinate the running of the OSGeo Booth.

As a bonus, Tim will look for potential sponsors for FOSS4G2009 and talk
up FOSS4G2009 to potential delegates. (Another marketing activity).

+1