[Marketing] Event Owner for FOSS4G - please vote

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 10 03:15:41 EDT 2008

Thanks All.

I declare this motion passed with 7 votes (this is just a coincidence :-) from Cameron, Tyler, Michael, Nathalie, Pericles, Jeroen, myself and additional backing from the Board of Directors. Tim Bowden is now official Event Owner of "OSGeo at FOSS4G" and will receive travel cost imbursement (or however you call this).

Tim,
congratulations and I look forward to work with you at the FOSS4G OSGeo booth. Please contact Tyler or myself for all the nitty gritty details that will follow.

Best regards,
Arnulf.