[Marketing] Re: Brochure available

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Mon Sep 15 09:04:34 EDT 2008

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) kirjoitti:
> Hi all,
> I finished putting together a really basic promo brochure. Just
> something to hand out at events, etc. Consider it version 1 and that
> we can improve it, but I really wanted to get something to Ari for
> today - so he can get what he needs for a local event and for FOSS4G
> booth.

I asked the price for 400 copies and it's 281 € - how does that sound? I
don't know how linear the price/amount curve is. Delivery in two days.
I'll need in a week maybe 100 for our GIS expo, I could bring the extra
ones to CapeTown.

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology