[Marketing] Marketing Budget

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 29 04:54:17 EDT 2008

Dear Marketing Committee,

In the rough draft budget prepared by the board yesterday it
was decided that we need to do quite a bit more in various
kinds of promotional efforts - for the foundation and the
projects.  To that end we are prepared to commit on the order
of $50000 to the 2009 marketing budget.

However, before a final budget is finalized and approved,
I would like a marketing budget document that breaks this
amount down into likely expenditures.  It would be good if
this budget could be prepared by early November.

There - I think I got through this whole message without once
spelling marketing with two Ts.

Best regards,