[Marketing] Marketing Budget

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 29 16:03:23 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
> Did the board happen to discuss any particular ideas or expectations for the
> funding?
>
> I'll start a page to outline thoughts for a final budget.

Tyler,

There were quite a variety of items discussed in passing,
but there wasn't very much conclusion on how it should be
spent. But the objectives are to increase our impact,
particularly in ways that are likely to show progress to
projects and sponsors.

At the least this would likely involve more work on
prepared literature and booth materials, and doing
what we need to get it to people.

Best regards,