[Marketing] Re: Re: Where 2.0 2009

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Apr 10 17:46:59 EDT 2009

Just wanted to check in on how things were going. We've got all the
materials now in Davis, and potentially several volunteers
ready(assuming they get a booth pass to be in the exhibit hall).

Have you made any headway with O'Reilly on cost a placement of the booth?

I read over http://en.oreilly.com/where2009/public/content/exhibitors,
the deadline I see is 4 weeks before the event, which give us till April
21st to seal the deal.

FYI- we are about to send O'Reilly a letter about becoming an OSGeo
sponsor, maybe one of their donations would be a booth?

Thanks,
Alex