[Marketing] Brochure now live...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 28 11:22:11 EDT 2009

I just realised that I'm not sure if I mentioned the completed
brochure to folks on this list.  The brochure was completed just in
time for Alex to take some to the AAG event.  You can see it in my
recent blog post below the photo of our booth:

http://osgeo.org/tyler

I also have some other marketing material items coming in this week
and I will be posting them online for preview/download purposes.
This will include a sort of letterhead/cover page, CD/DVD design, and
more.

Best wishes,