[Marketing] Re: Question about FOSS4G Business Models

daniele.ocu ocu daniele.ocu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:19:40 EST 2009

Dear all,

I would like to thank you very much for your answers and ideas to the email
I sent asking about the FOSS4G Business models.

As promised in the, I have produced a brief report about what was discussed
during the conversation on the topic.

The report is available in the following link:

http://gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/gistrends/?q=node/bus

regards,

Daniele