[Marketing] Preparation of translation booklet Open Source Inside

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans at b3partners.nl
Wed Feb 11 04:13:31 EST 2009

Hi Roald,

Thanks for the reminder. I am somewhat drowning in work at  the moment (book presentations, tenders and regular office stuff), with next  week some ski 'hols'. I intend to pick it up in the week of 23 feb.  Will keep you (all) posted of course.
Question:
My initial attempts with the OSGEO Wiki is that it does not facilitatie tables (per chapter 3 columns and umpteen rows: Dutch > English > Spanish translation space). Perhaps somebody on this list is able to do this? Or is there a work around?

Kind regards,

Marc Vloemans
Algemeen nr 00 31 (0)30 214 2081
  _____