[Marketing] A free gift to start the New Year!

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Sat Jan 3 16:21:12 EST 2009

Hi all,
Here's a Free Happy New Year gift from all of you to all of you! You
can use this to give something special to your friends and
colleagues :-) So use it as much as you can to promote OSGeo Software!
I can also create some project specific ones with custom logos and
slogans. Provide me with some input if you want.
Have a Successful, Enjoyable and Happy New Year!
Jeroen

Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv
Grotenhuisweg 61