[Marketing] extending the logo to a local chapter

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Jan 5 05:27:04 EST 2009

Ciao Lorenzo,
for the Italian language chapter we asked for the permit to Taylor and
then we added the .it to the OSGeo logo.
I immagine you could do the same for the spanish local chapter...
But I see the need for a better and more defined rules for local chapter
logos, so that they can be standardized all over the world...

Maxi