[Marketing] Meeting reminder

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Jan 31 12:07:37 EST 2009

No worries Cameron, nothing is set in stone.  I would love it, if
possible, to get some of your sense of how we can best market OSGeo
at FOSS4G.  That's all I was hoping for from you at the meeting, if
you were able to make it.  If not, again, no worries - we all have
more than enough to do :)

Tyler

On 30-Jan-09, at 9:35 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:

> Tyler, and others,
> I don't like backing down from commitments I've made, but I'm
> afraid FOSS4G is soaking up all my spare time and I will have step
> down from non-FOSS4G marketing activities. I had volunteered to
> manage the allocation of funds to conferences.
>
> I'll still be heavily involved, as most of my FOSS4G activities are
> related to OSGeo marketing.
>
> Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
>> Just a reminder that we have a meeting coming up this week on
>> Thursday (Wednesday for some).
>>
>> I sketched out an agenda, including reports around our main
>> projects.  If you have more reports to make, please add yourself.
>> If you volunteered to head up a certain project, please be
>> prepared to chat about it.
>>
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2009.02.05
>>
>> Time, etc. is also noted.  Please set your calendar app up to use
>> the online calendar for reminders:
>> http://www.osgeo.org/calendars/Marketing.ics

> Cameron Shorter
> Geospatial Systems Architect