[Marketing] OSGeo Branding ...end of the road?

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Jul 17 06:52:10 EDT 2009

Hi all,
Jody and Wolf, I'm not sure if you are on the marketing, list hence
the CC.
The work on an OSGeo web branding was mentioned below. Wolf also this
week made a new theme for the OSGeo main site that he proposed as a
new default theme. I think that before we change Drupal theme, it
should be held against what Tyler has been working on for the OSGeo
branding. I like the new theme, but at the same time I would hate to
see a change of theme now while we didn't consider the overall
branding that Marketing, and especially Tyler, has been working on.
My 2 cents. Greetings from Uruguay,
Ciao,
Jeroen