[Marketing] OSGeo/FOSSGIS project flyer in german language

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 8 13:29:17 EDT 2009

Hello,

I just joined the marketing-list. My mission is to provide OSGeo
project-flyer and other material in german languge.

At the lat weekend we had a meeting from the FOSSGIS e.V. /who
represents the german language OSGeo local chapter/ /D-A-CH (remember
Marcos Lechners Mail a few days ago [1] [2])

At the meeting we talked about the project-flyer and we made a template.
This is what I want to discuss with you.

OSGeo-FOSSGIS-Project Flyer -- please have a look at [3]

The flyer is based on the OSGEO-Flyer template which we took from [4]

This is what we did:
1. we added the FOSSGIS e.V. logo
2. we added http://www.fossgis.de to the footer
3. we added Graduated OSGeo Project to the footer

We have the following questions:
* is the //OSGeo_Project_Flyer_template.odp// at  [4]  still up-to-date
or does it need a refresh concerning logo, style, watermark, general design?

*  is the  design of the  OSGeo_FOSSGIS_Project_Flyer_template.odp ok
for everyone? So we can take it as a template for the flyer in german
language?

* where shall we  keep the files? A good place would be the svn. Is it
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/flyer/osgeo/de/ ?
/
Best regards astrid

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/marketing/2009-June/002255.html
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/D-A-CH
[3] /OSGeo_FOSSGIS_Project_Flyer_template:
https://svn.osgeo.org/mapbender/branches/astroidex_25/OSGeo_FOSSGIS_Project_Flyer_template.odp/
[4] /OSGeo_Project_Flyer_template:
//http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/flyer/template/OSGeo_Project_Flyer_template.odp
still up-to-date? Or does
[5] svn - place for the marketing material in german language: