[Marketing] Meeting reminder

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 3 00:56:16 EST 2009

Just a reminder that we have a meeting coming up this week on
Thursday (Wednesday for some).

Time, etc. is the "normal" time.  This is our normal monthly
meeting.  Please set your calendar app up to use the online calendar
for reminders:
http://www.osgeo.org/calendars/Marketing.ics

I haven't sketched out an agenda yet and realised that I didn't
complete the minutes properly from last meeting see:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2009.02.05

I'll get that cleaned up and start a new page.  The agenda will
follow a similar format and I'll get a wiki page posted shortly.

If you have more reports to make, please let me know.  If you
volunteered to head up a certain project, please be prepared to chat
about it.

Best wishes,