[Marketing] Re: Meeting reminder

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 5 02:42:27 EST 2009

No problem - only Alex and I were available at the moment.  Arnulf
came in but we were already wrapping up.  So consider this meeting
postponed until next month.  I'm working with Alex to get him set up
for the AAG Event, as well as a variety of other items.

You can read more recent updates from me at http://osgeo.org/tyler