[Marketing] Re: Fwd: Another...

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Mar 8 14:32:48 EDT 2009

Tyler,

Thanks to my friend Stacey we now have at least a draft for the banner
and table runner.
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/exhibitionpack

I also updated the project card to the new logo
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/cards/OSGeo_Projects_Card_2sided_10up_a4.pdf

After we get those finalized the next thing to move on to will probably
be the bookmark and the brochure. The idea we had was to make a 5-10
page double sided comb bound book to keep on the table, we'll start with
the 2 page brochure and tack on some 1/2 page each per project or
something similar, plus we can stick a page at the back with sponsors.

Alex