[Marketing] Exhibition Pack - Pop Up Design

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 10 19:15:46 EDT 2009

I realize it's on a tight deadline, but we need to finish at least 1
usable design for the pop-up banner by tomorrow to guarantee it will be
ready in 1 week.

We've got a couple of designs in the works and would appreciate some
help finishing them.
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing/exhibitionpack

The design that needs the work is #2 where we are trying to make a
timeless banner by not putting sponsors or a full project list, that's
all on the table anyways. The current design calls for either some fancy
 graphics or screenshots. It's all going to be digitally printed at 300
dpi or higher(probably 600dpi) so quality will be good.

Note: since we're only ordering 1 it's not the end all design, it can
continue to evolve for future printings.

Thanks,
Alex