[Marketing] Map/app images for pop-up banner

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat May 30 07:05:58 EDT 2009

Could use our default crop circle background + compass logo (or a
series of project logos).

GIS is often presented as a map fading to vector representation ...
could we do that using starting from an initial desktop / web map /
etc... application.

Taking that a step further; have three "sheets" lifting up, a sheet
with the web map; a sheet with the vector representation (or xml if
you are crazy) and a sheet with the OSGeo logo. This would imply the
programming that supports the web map; and the foundation that
supports the programming. Here is an example using open layers....

OSGeo as the base layer for web mapping :-)

Jody