[Marketing] Meeting Tonight(Today)?

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 4 21:30:35 EST 2009

Hi Alex,
Thanks for asking and you are right that it is time.

I would like to meet but I think we should bump our monthly meetings to the 2nd week instead of the first.

Our normal time conflicts, indirectly, with the Board meeting only 7 hours later - which is through the night for me and doesn't help with some of the others who are both on board and marketing calls.

Would that work for everybody?

Tyler