[Marketing] OSGeo at AAG 2010

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 17 18:14:59 EST 2009

Eric & Andrew,

We talked about it some last year and I know Eric is organizing some
FOSS sessions, I'd like to bring up the topic of OSGeo planned presence
at the AAG this year.

1. Eric, can we get an update on your sessions. The AAG website is being
a tad uncooperative.

2. Would either of you be willing to be in charge of the booth on site.
I can help with all the logistics and materials(Exhibition Pack can come
from California), but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to the AAG this
year. OSGeo is looking at putting money down on the early bird pricing,
today I think(We just found out last night).

I also recall Andrew mentioning that he though some local shops in DC
that use OSGeo might be interested in sponsoring, or maybe even helping
with a block of tables.

Any more thoughts on that or any other ideas?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/AAG_2010

Thanks,
Alex Mandel