[Marketing] Meeting Tonight, 10/1 ?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 1 02:51:55 EDT 2009

Hi Alex,
We didn't have any meetings while you were away - there weren't many (any?)
others around that were interested at the time, and also I wasn't sure there
was much to discuss.

Let's discuss in email first and if warranted, then have a meeting next
week.

I'm taking care of some of the FOSS4G booth and material stuff.  We can
connect online if anyone is interested in more info, let me know.

I'm invited to speak at the American Geophysical Union in December, still
waiting to know if we'll be in a speaking spot or a poster session.  Haven't
thought about a booth for that event as I couldn't really run it alone I
don't think.  But might be able to if we have some more support.  I think
they have a $500 deal for us.

Next 5 years stuff.. let's keep emailing to get a nice list.

Cool to hear about NACIS.

Off to bed for now,
Tyler