[Marketing] Looking for FOSS4G banner

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Apr 8 14:14:30 EDT 2010

And I've checked the rest.  Thanks for starting on this Alex.
That's a lot of no's (~50%).  I'll pull together an email list and some
suggestions about both using OSGeo logo and FOSS4G banner ad.

Tyler

Here's the summary:

deegree - no
geomajas - no
geoserver - no
mapbender - yes
mapbuilder - yes
mapfish - no
mapguide -yes
mapserver - yes
openlayers - no

grass - yes
ossim - yes
qgis - no
gvsig - no, osgeo banner is squashed funny so you can't read it

fdo - no, 2009 event
gdal/ogr - yes
geos - no
geotools - yes