[Marketing] OSGeo benefits

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Apr 27 11:26:57 EDT 2010

Too many squishies. #1 is save money. Here's #2 and 3

2 --
Gain leverage with your vendor, by pursuing a dual-vendor strategy.

http://jamesdixon.wordpress.com/2009/04/07/reduce-software-costs-with-a-dual-vendor-strategy/

3 --
Gain future systems flexibility by pursuing a more flexible, component
oriented technology strategy.

http://opengeo.org/publications/opengeo-architecture/

N --
Engage your technology staff, by offering them something new to learn
and master. Techies love open source.