[Marketing] renewing the presentation library

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:02:09 EDT 2010

"Open Source for Surveyors" - 15 minute lightening overview of the Open
Source Geospatial stack, with an emphasis on surveyors.

video here: http://blip.tv/file/2748984

source is here:
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B19zh8DjmU_RYzhmOWE5OGYtYjIxMy00NDM4LTk1MzctYTEyZjUxNjQ5NGZh&hl=en_GB

Consider it available as Creative Commons, by attribution. (although I
have not specifically marked as such)

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director