[Marketing] OSGeo Live on the main page

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Apr 30 18:34:47 EDT 2010

Any way to get a link to OSGeo Live on the main page, it's seem like
we're approaching the same level as the "Other Projects" run by
committee/email list.

It just occurred to me that I'm giving a talk tomorrow about the Live
Disc but there's no simple url to give people to find it. Eventually
with the website revamp I think it will be easier but we might also park
a subdomain and live.osgeo.org.

PS: Tyler, when you and wolf start the main website migration will that
coincide with the reworking of the pages/layout?

Thanks,
Alex