[Marketing] Re: [Live-demo] Re: What is OSGeoLive's relationship with OSGeo?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Aug 31 22:15:40 EDT 2010

I've always saw it as just a committee run project, similar to the Journal,
Edu committee and the geodata group.  I think there is limited benefit to
incubation or even labs.  If it's simply a committee run project then no big
deal.  But if it's not under OSGeo's umbrella at all, then we can restart the
discussions about branding it with an OSGeo based logo ;-)