[Marketing] Meeting next week, updated minutes from Dec.

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 7 14:12:42 EST 2010

Meeting planned for next week:
I'm still working on the agenda.

Minutes from December updated with a summary of action items below:

   1. *MOTION: Tyler moves to adopt these, Alex seconds, all in favour*
   2. *TODO: Tyler to point Jody to flyer template for conversion into
      open formats, Cameron to promote*
   3. *TODO: Tyler coordinate templates, work with Wolf to publish in
   4. *TODO: Each member review the sitemap
      <http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/website/sitemap/> and
      provide feedback from perspective of potential use case from site
      focus page.*
   5. *TODO: Tyler to look at options for hosting a shareable group
      calendar - either opening up the current webdav-based one or using
      drupal. Include subscription feed and web view*
   6. *MOTION: Tyler moves that we support a booth and local presence at
      AAG 2010, with OSGeo members manning the booth.* Alex seconded,
   7. *TODO: coordinate adwords with Lorenzo for FOSS4G 2010*
   8. *TODO: Tyler to follow up with Lorenzo, Jeff re: foss4g.org*
   9. *Next meeting schedule... January 13/14th

More information about the Marketing mailing list