[Marketing] Meeting next week

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:33:38 EDT 2010

Tyler, I'm on holidays next week, and there is a 50/50 chance that I'll
be near an internet connection and will be online.

Summary from me:
* We have been making good progress on the OSGeoLive DVD and are on
track to have it ready for FOSS4G, along with a few new projects now
included.

* I'm confident that we will have many of the marketing artefacts
created for each project for FOSS4G as well, as they will be getting
created for the OSGeo Live DVD.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Artefacts

On 07/07/10 04:25, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Another month has come and gone, next week is our regularly scheduled
> Marketing Committee meeting: Second Tuesday of the Month at 20:30 GMT
> - I hope you can make it.
>
> Time:
> http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=13&year=2010&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
>
> Starting the agenda here right now:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Meeting_2010.07.13
>
> I'm not going to be able to make the start of the meeting, but hope to
> make it late.  If you are able to attend, please let the list know.  I
> will be online TODAY at this time (2 hours from now) in case anyone
> wants to discuss anything related to marketing.
>
> Thanks,
> Tyler

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director