[Marketing] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Comment on OSGeo Project Marketing template before we set it in stone

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jun 7 01:39:22 EDT 2010

The materials we've been using at events recently were made by a
professional firm last year. I'm not sure they understood the concept of
open formats, fonts etc. So much of what we got from them is in
Illustrator, Photoshop or similar formats with lots of non free fonts.
Some of these have been converted to svg and png.

See http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/brochures/two-side-colour-2009/

Alex