[Marketing] Final LiveDVD ready this weekend

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 15:42:16 EDT 2010

OSGeo Marketing Committee,

We will have our final LiveDVD ready for burning by the end of this
coming weekend, 21 March.

If anyone wishes to have a copy of this DVD to be distributed at
conferences, then I suggest you start researching how you will burn the
DVD now.

In particular, I'm aware of the following conferences:

11/04/2010  Conference: FIG - International Surveyors Conference, Sydney
Australia
14/04/2010  Conference: AAG - Association of American Geographers
19/04/2010  Conference: Washington Urban & Regional Information Systems
Assocation

I'm interested in the FIG conference as I'll be presenting at it.
Who is interested in other conferences?

LiveDVD timeline here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB

--