[Marketing] OSGeo Labs Ideas

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 06:38:46 EDT 2010

I missed out on a chance to comment on the "retirement" thread on the incubation list; I passed along what the eclipse.org foundation does with a a progression of project stages from "labs" to "incubation" to "core" to "archived" - I feel we should look at the spectrum here rather then set up our categories one at a time.
- http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/development_process.php

Indeed their cartoon breakdown for IP process is amusing:
- http://www.eclipse.org/projects/dev_process/ip-process-in-cartoons.php

Jody