[Marketing] Re: OSGeo at Where 2.0?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Nov 8 17:08:10 EST 2010

I see logo's on our front page as following outside of "anything you consider appropriate" as she noted in the ways we could help cross-promote.  That should be an easy one, I think, after re-reading her email.  Now it doesn't mean we don't create some sub page sometime that we can list these things on in a more..promotional way.

Tyler