[Marketing] Font official logo

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:40:24 EST 2011

The logo guidelines did indicate what font was used; along with the colours used. I cannot remember off the top of my head.

The only font I could not match was the strange one used in the handout for some of the headings on the black background.

Some of my old research is here:
- http://how2map.blogspot.com/2009/05/osgeo-branding.html

It indicated that the font is "Bitstream Vera Sans" which is available free to download.--
Jody Garnett