[Marketing] Application for funds

Willy Bakker friesewoudloper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:09:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

December 2011 we started the Dutch local chapter, OSGeo.nl.
Our first big event will be the Geospatial World Forum (GWF) hosted
23-27 april in Amsterdam. OSGeo.nl has put together an open source
track for the GWF. We will also present ourselves at the exhibition.
We'd like to have good marketing materials, like a banner, an overview
poster and Live DVD's (we already have business cards and leaflets).
I'd like to apply for funding, as OSGeo.nl doesn't have any funds or
sponsors of it's own yet. Can you please tell me how we can obtain
funding? We estimate that we need 900 euros (= approximately 1200
USD).

Best regards,
Willy Bakker