[Marketing] Request to join marketing committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:58:59 EDT 2012

I'm +1 for including both Jo and Yves, both of whom I have great respect
for, and am sure will make a valuable contribution toward marketing.

Arnulf,
In picking a timeslot, I suggest Mon-Thurs:
www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2012&month=4&day=17&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=264&p2=240&p3=215&p4=179&p5=224

Location 	Local time 	Time zone 	UTC offset
Wellington <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=264> (New
Zealand) 	Wednesday, 18 April 2012 at 8:30:00 AM 	NZST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/pacific/nzst.html>
	UTC+12 hours
Sydney <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=240>
(Australia - New South Wales) 	Wednesday, 18 April 2012 at 6:30:00 AM
EST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/au/est.html> 	UTC+10
hours
Rome <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=215> (Italy)
Tuesday, 17 April 2012 at 10:30:00 PM 	CEST
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/eu/cest.html>
UTC+2 hours
New York <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=179> (U.S.A.
- New York) 	Tuesday, 17 April 2012 at 4:30:00 PM 	EDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html> 	UTC-4
hours
San Francisco <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224>
(U.S.A. - California) 	Tuesday, 17 April 2012 at 1:30:00 PM 	PDT
<http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html> 	UTC-7
hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) 	Tuesday, 17 April 2012 at 20:30:00
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120417T2030>

On 17/04/2012 5:50 AM, Yves Jacolin (free) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A big +1 for Jo and Nicolas. I know that both of you will do a nice job!
>
> Y.
> Le lundi 16 avril 2012 10:03:49, nicolas bozon a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As Jo, i also would like to join too if possible.
>> I am very much interested in the OSGeo marketing, and i'd like to help if i
>> can.
>> My direct concern would deal with trying to improve the OSGeo web presence
>> and identity, as other software foundations are doing.
>> Please tell me what must i do to join, or if elections or needed for this
>> too.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Nick
>>

>> 2012/4/16 Jo Cook<jocook at astuntechnology.com>
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> I'd really like to join the marketing committee- as you have seen I've
>>> been following the mailing list for a while, in my position as the UK
>>> local chapter rep, but I'd also like to act as an additional liaison
>>> with the board. I'm not sure if there needs to be a formal election
>>> process, or a seconder, so if anyone would like to help me out with
>>> that, I'd be very grateful!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Jo
>>>
>>> --
>>> ***Jo Cook*
>>> Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey,
>>> KT18 7RL, UK
>>> t:+44 750 095 8167
>>> iShare - Data integration and publishing
>>> platform<http://www.isharemaps.com/>  See the new Helpdesk and Customer
>>> portal<http://support.astuntechnology.com/home>
>>> *****************************************
>>> Over 35% of the 4 star council websites use iShare - SOCITM Better
>>> Connected 2010
>>>
>>> See our customer commendations and
>>> awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>
>>>
>>>   Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales.
>>>
>>> Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no.
>>> 864201149.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050