[Marketing] Possible free OSGeo booth during OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:06:07 EDT 2012

Dear All,

I'm Sanghee Shin from Korea.

OGC TC/PC meeting[1] will be held at COEX[2], Seoul from 7th to 12th, October.

I discussed the possibility of getting a free booth under the name of OSGeo during conference with OGC TC/PC LOC . And I got a very positive response from OGC TC/PC LOC recently.

I'm not sure whether my activities are in line with OSGeo marketing committees strategy. However I think it could be a great chance for us to promote OSGeo activities among major geo-spatial players.

Any thoughts on this?

Sanghee

[1]http://www.opengeospatial.org/event/1210tc
[2]http://coex.co.kr/eng/index.asp