[Marketing] Possible free OSGeo booth during OGC TC/PC Seoul meeting

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Apr 19 07:32:21 EDT 2012

Sanghee,
good to see you progress, this is a great opportunity and exactly how
Local Chapters can help to grow their communities. Once you have date,
time and a rough program outlined please feel free to let this list
know so that we can add it to the OSGeo calender and make a news item.
At that point you should also consider mailing the main OSGeo Discuss
list to reach a broader audience.

I added the Local Chapter list as an incentive and hint how one can
become active.

Cheers,
Arnulf