[Marketing] Marketing meeting summary

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:59:45 EDT 2012

Hello Alex,

I'm sorry if i proposed my help in the wrong place.
With respect to the  webcomm comitee, i think Web identity and presence is
also part of the foundation marketing.
I agree with Cameron, when he says that the website is the most powerfull
marketing tool we have.

About the new design that was created, yes i'd be interested to see it. Is
it this one may be ?
http://www3.osgeo.org/node/26
If yes, i am sorry to say i would have imagine something more modern and
cross-browser.

About using Trac for a whole website, you can see an example here:
http://zoo-project.org/
Nothing intregrating, only wiki pages are rendered there, through WPS
request and a bit of CSS.
The code is here and used in production for other purposes, so that won't
be that much work to install and to maintain i guess.
(and it would avoid to have a Trac and a Drupal interface without the same
design at all).

Anyway, the HTML5/CSS3 i wanted to propose could also adapt to Drupal i
guess.
If Webcomm, SysAdmin and Marketing comitees would like to see a test for a
new design, i would be happy to create one.

Best regards,

Nick