[Marketing] Cleaning up the Marketing Exhibition Pack

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 06:44:04 EDT 2012

Ok,
I've cleaned up the Marketing Exhibition Pack wiki, so that we can use
it to assess when to allocate funds to regional chapters.

I hope to have this finalised within the next week, so it will be good
to hear comments about whether it is ok or not.

Daniel,
I understand you are OSGeo treasurer? Can you please comment on the
process we should follow to allocate marketing funds, as outlined here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Exhibition_Pack#Getting_a_Regional_Starter_Kit
Also, do you have suggestions on how can the Marketing Committee keep
track of budget allocated to the Marketing Committee?