[Marketing] First Latin American Conference of Free and Open Source GIS

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Jul 17 04:36:31 PDT 2012

We appear to have a get-out clause for projects wishing to endorse OSGeo:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/TrademarkGuidelines#Other so I don't see why
that couldn't be expanded to include conferences as long as it's clear to
the conference organisers that support != sponsorship and that they let us
know the logo is being used for their event.

With that caveat happy for the logo to be used in this way for this event.
+1

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.