[Marketing] Feedback incorporated into the OSGeo Advocate template

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 22:18:40 PDT 2012

Hi,
Thanks to everyone who has tested out the OSGeo Advocate template. You
have provided some nice ideas and improvements.

I've incorporated what I think is the best of everything into the master
template, and have applied to my own profile.

In particular:
* I've adjusted order of headings
* I've added some new icons, and provided guidance on how to use them
* Icons now moved to be next to "OSGeo Experience"
* I've provided "max word limits" to writing sections, and guidance on
how to write (eg: use third person)

Could you all please update your profiles, and speak up if you think
there are any issues.

I intend to send an email to the osgeo-discuss email list on Wed 20
June, inviting the rest of the OSGeo community to add their profiles,
and it will be really good to have example profiles from the marketing
committee to use as examples.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager