[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] Local GIS OSGeo booth. Looking for material to display on electronic display.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Sep 17 16:02:27 PDT 2012

Alex,

The Chapter would be Twin Cities, MN. (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Twin_Cities).  I don't believe we've asked for anything from OSGeo in the past (but I may not know about such an event either)

Looking mainly for the DVD stuff right now.  Also, not sure what is the correct listing of the exhibition pack.  The page you linked to here, shows everything crossed off the list as far as resources.

The OSGeo Table skirt would be usable as well as the banner.

The Shirts would be good.

Most everything else I think we can scrounge up locally.

We have lined up a booth at the conference (https://m360.mngislis.org/event.aspx?eventID=53263 - usually around 600-700 attend each year.) The manning of the booth will be split across a few organizations.  There will be some focus on local projects as well that are using OSGeo projects along with promotion of the FOSS4G-NA 2013 conference to be held here next year.

What would be a good number of DVDs for such an event, maybe 200, as handouts?

Bobb